** Brand New **
Nolathane Camber Caster Kit
Ford Falcon AU BA BF
Control Arm - Upper Shim AdjustableNolathane Evolution Part # 45453 x 2 kits
Shim adj suits superlow app additional+1deg camber adj kit - excl RTV models
Nolathane's unique design permits up to 2.5 degrees of negative camber over the standard Ford setting and a multitude of caster adjustments to suit any application. Comes complete with shims and replacement Nolathane bushes.
12 Month Warranty
Suspension bushings are the link between your vehicle and it’s springs, struts and shock absorbers. Suspension bushings provide the movement and/or mounting points in your vehicle’s suspension system. Hence these suspension components can influence both the ride quality, steering feel, as well as the grip of the tyres, performance of the brakes, and stability of the shock absorbers. Should these suspension components be worn, an unpredictable and more to the point unsafe motor vehicle can be the result.
WHY NOLATHANE ??
Unlike rubber, Nolathane polyurethane suspension bushings are not bonded by compression. Nolathane bushings are mechanically fitted with minimal crush of the urethane material, and the centre pin is lubricated so the component freely pivots without restriction. Combined with Nolathanes ability to maintain the bush shape, this free pivoting provides sharper handling response and greatly increased suspension control. Technical developments in suspension design have provided many of today’s vehicles much improved on-road handling. Using Nolathane suspension bushings ensures there is no weakness in the suspension and therefore maintains steering control.
Nolathane brings the following improvements to your suspension:
- Outstanding abrasion resistance
- High load bearing capability (4WD’s, utes and towing)
- Increased tensile strength
- Chemical resistance to oil, grease, ozone and weathering
- Alignment correction via adjustable bushings
- Enhanced road holding, steering and performance
- Less change in suspension geometry under load, braking and through corners
- Longer suspension life and less repair time
- Longer tyre life
- Nolathane products are covered for their lifetime.
- The warranty relating to the Nolathane products covers the Nolathane products against factory defects in material and workmanship, other than coatings, when the Nolathane products are used on passenger cars and light trucks under normal use and operating conditions. This warranty does not apply to any defects arising from the Nolathane products being used on a race circuit or in any form of motorsport, or being abused, altered or incorrectly installed, lubricated or maintained.
- The warranty relating to a Nolathane product only applies to the original purchaser who retains ownership of the vehicle on which the Nolathane product was originally installed (Purchaser). The Purchaser must ship the defective Nolathane product to Redranger Pty Ltd, 4 Warringah Close, Somesby, NSW, 2250 (postage prepaid), along with a copy of the original receipt. If the Nolathane product is found to be defective and covered by a warranty, the Nolathane product will be replaced, free of charge, except that the expense in claiming the warranty relating to the Nolathane product must be borne by the Purchaser.
- No warranty, either express or implied, is given for any product specified as “Race”, “Competition” or “Off-road”.
- The warrantors details are as follows: Redranger Pty Ltd ACN 124 177 297 , 4 Warringah Close, Somersby, NSW, 2250, 02 4340 2355 and firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- The benefits given by the warranties set out below are in addition to other rights and remedies under a law in relation to the goods or services to which the warranties relate.
Click for the full terms and conditions of trade.
The range includes:
- Nolathane Control Arm Bushings
- Nolathane Spring Eye and Shackle Bushings
- Nolathane Shock Absorber Bushings
- Nolathane Steering Rack Bushings
- Nolathane Sway Bar Mount & Link Bushings
- Nolathane Trailing Arm Bushings
- Nolathane Strut bar/ Radius Rod/ Caster bar Bushings
- Nolathane Subframe & Differential bushings
- Nolathane Panhard Rod Bushings
- Nolathane Strut Mounts
||NOLATHANE AVERAGE DELIVERY TIME 5-10 BUSINESS DAYS - IF YOU NEED IT FASTER THAN THIS PLEASE CONTACT US |
Online Performance Autos sells products on multiple sales channels including our warehouse showroom.
This means from time to time we can run out of stock.
If we do run out of stock we will order the part in for you.
If the part is not available from suppliers we will offer you an alternate part or solution.